- Weaver Leather Bull Rope Deployment Bag Blue
- Top 10 Weaver Leather Climbing Gear : Weaver Leather Throw Weight, Orange, 14 oz
- Quick Hitch - The Arborist Way of Pulling Up a Second Rope - Quick Tie and Quick Release
- How to load a new rope into a rope bag/Tying a bowline Knot
- 4 ways to attach your throw bag to throw line
- Throw Line Demo
Durably-constructed bag stands up by itself, yet is adaptable sufficient to collapse for hassle-free storage space constructed from 1,200-denier polyester, this bag is excellent for keeping a 5/8" x 200' lowering line. designed with spiral cord attached to the outside in order to help prevent the bag from breaking down when rope is Fed into it. quick-release buckles keep bag broke down when not being used. hassle-free drawstring top closure for quick and very easy gain access to. a cushioned shoulder band for easy and also comfy carrying. two roomy outside pockets for useful storage space of block as well as rope. steps 15" in size x 18" high. Blue.