- Emergency Campfire Stove,2 Pot Set Combo,4 Person Wood Burning Camping Stove
- Solo Stove Camping Stoves Collection // New & Popular 2017
- Top 5 Solo Stove Camping Stove : Solo Stove Lite - Compact Wood Burning Backpacking Stove
- Top 5 Solo Stove Camping Kitchen Gear : Solo Alcohol Burner - Spirit Alcohol Stove for
- Top 5 Camping Stove Set : Camping Cookware Mess Kit , camp stove, Backpacking Gear & Hiking
How it Works
Developed with a dual wall, the copyrighted (#D 701,721) Solo Stove Campfire is an all-natural convection inverted downgas gasifer oven. The air intake openings on the bottom of the cooktop channels air to the bottom of the fire while at the exact same time, channels warm air up between the walls of the cooktop. This burst of preheated oxygen feeding back right into the firebox through the smaller sized holes at the top of the cooktop creates an additional combustion. This allows the fire to melt even more complete which is why there is little smoke during complete burn. A more efficient melt also means you'll utilize a lot less wood as compared to an open camp fire. The Solo Stove Campfire does not simply melt timber. It in fact cooks the smoke out of the timber then sheds the smoke not as soon as, however two times!
The cooking ring's tilted lip additionally increases efficiency by routing heat in the direction of your pot lessening heat loss. It additionally functions as a windshield while still allowing oxygen to move internal. The Solo Stove Campfire is undoubtedly one of the most effective timber burning stoves you'll ever before have.
Solo Stove Campfire Specs:
– 7" Diameter, 6.7"/ 9.25" high (packed/assembled).
– Weight: 2.2 pounds.
– Material: 304 Stainless steel and also nichrome cable.
Solo Stove 2 Pot Set Specs:.
– 3L Pot Size: Height 5.3 inches, Diameter 7.7 inches.
– 1.5 L Pot Size: Height 2.8 inches, Diameter 7.7 inches.
– 3L Pot Weight: 24 oz.
– 1.5 L Pot Weight: 18 oz.
– Volume: 101 fl.oz; 51 fl.oz (3L; 1.5 L).
– Materials: 304 Stainless steel.
– Features: Easy to use covers with a rubber layered lift tabs (lockable in the upright placement), vent holes, double layer out deals with, quantity markings in oz as well as mL, folding/removable bond.