- MSR Whisperlite International Stove: Full Review by TheGearTester
- MSR Whisperlite International Tutorial // Backpacking Stove
- MSR Stoves: How-to use MSR liquid fuel stoves
- MSR Whisperlite Backpacking Stove Review
- outdoor stoves/test brs12 VS MSR whisperlite international/multi fuel stove
- MSR Whisperlight Universal Stove - Gas or liquid, lightweight hybrid multi-fuel stove.
- MSR WHISPERLITE UNIVERSAL HOW LONG WILL IT BURN?? | MSR whisperlite burn testing with white gas.
- Gasoline for MSR Whisperlite International Stoves
- MSR WhisperLite International 600 (multi-fuel stove)
- MSR Whisperlite International Camping Stove | Product Overview
MSR's updated Whisperlite International multi-fuel stove makes the most of nearly Twenty Years of tested field usage and responses to more boost among the prominent outdoor outfitter's most flexible ranges. A one-piece, stamped stainless-steel leg assembly improves security as well as simplifies maintenance while likewise decreasing weight and, incorporated with a collection of refined engineering refinements to improve general performance, the oven will likely remain a top option for globetrotting backpackers looking for lightweight, small multi-fuel adaptability.
Improved Multi-Fuel Performance: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded car gas Lightweight Stability: Stamped stainless-steel legs greatly improve stability and also minimize weight Compact: Folds small and also fits inside many MSR pots Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet innovation and new, one-piece leg assembly enable rapid cleansing and upkeep in the field
10.9-ounce minimum weight 15.6-ounce stuffed weight With 20-ounce cylinder of white gas:
110-minute melt time Boils one liter of water in 3.5 minutes Boils 1.3 liters of water each ounce of gas With 20-ounce cylinder of kerosene:
155-minute burn time Boils one litre of water in 4.4 minutes Boils 1.6 liters of water each ounce of fuel
MSR products are made in Seattle, Washington, as well as include a minimal lifetime manufacturer's service warranty against flaws in products and also handiwork.
MSR is part of a firm named Cascade Designs, begun by 3 good friends as well as former Boeing engineers– Jim Lea, Neil Anderson, and John Burroughs– that were laid off from the aeronautics titan in 1971. Outdoor fanatics searching for the next wonderful equipment suggestion, they took place to develop the globe's first self-inflating bed mattress, the Therm-A-Rest. Today, Cascade Designs remains an exclusive, family-owned company that has actually expanded to be one of one of the most reputable outside suppliers in the world.