- Portable, stainless steel, camping, backpacking, wood burning cooking stove by Sam Young review
- Camping stove - Lixada folding wood stove (twig stove)
- cool Light Weight Wood Gas Backpacking Emergency Wood Burning Camping Stove hike
- Light Weight Wood Gas Backpacking Emergency Survival Wood Burning Camping Stove
- About Wildersport Outdoors and unboxing an iRegro gasifier wood stove.
- LIXADA Portable Stainless Steel Lightweight Wood Stove Outdoor Cooking Picnic Camping Burne
- TOMSHOO Portable Wood Stove BBQ Self-designed cross stand and mesh
- NEW RARE PRODUCT REVIEW!!! Unigear Stainless Steel Camping & Bushcraft Folding Wood Stove 🔥🏕🇬🇧
- Bushcraft / Wild Camping Cooking Using a Wood Burning Stove
- Lixada Camping Stoves Collection // New & Popular 2017
Lightweight and small: Just evaluates 13.4 oz, has minimal influence on the weight of your backpack.
Eco-friendly: No gas containers, no chemical exhausts, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
Unrestricted gas sources: Cook a meal making use of the twigs you collect on your hike or solidified alcohol. Say goodbye to hefty, expensive, contaminating gas fuels.
Developed tough: Made of hardened stainless-steel, the range is indicated for rugged backpacking as well as outdoor camping.
Be available in a mesh bag for practical carrying.
Material: Stainless steel
Plan size: Approx. 14 * 7cm/ 5.5 * 2.8 in( D * H).
Total weight: Approx. 380g/ 13.4 oz.
1 * Wood Stove.
1 * Mesh bag.
Keep in mind: Wood stove ONLY, grill and various other cookware are only for presenting, NOT included.