- 3 Backpacking Wood Stoves Put to the Test
- Wood Burning Camping Stove by CANWAY: Full Product Review
- Top 5 Wood Burning Backpacking Stoves
- Solo Stove - The Ultimate Wood Burning, Camping and Backpacking Stove - Demonstration and Review
- Grilliput Portable Camping Grill Full Review
Free & Easy-to-get Fuel
Backpacking Stove utilizes twigs, leaves, branches, pinecones and also timber as gas;
Liberate more room in your knapsack as well as say goodbye to heavy, pricey, polluting petrol gases;
Additionally, you could likewise make use of solidified alcohol as fuel.
Easy to Set Up
STEP 1: Place the stove chamber in addition to the lower vent as well as place in the cooktop base plate;
STEP 2: Add dried wooden branches, branches as well as kindling, and fit them the pot shelf;
ACTION 3: Fire up the timber, location your cooking pot on the burner and also obtain your gastronomic groove on with the prefect outside cooking set up.
3 Arms Pot Support System
3 arms pot support group develops a stable food preparation platform;
This style additionally helps to distribute warm evenly.
No fuel canisters, no chemical discharges, no batteries, less carbon footprint. Dealing with the planet with additional good treatment, with no of the headache.
Longer Burning Time
When the Stove is totally full of completely dry fire wood, solitary burning time could constantly last for around 20 mins.