- Top 5 Rechargeable Flashlights : Anker Super Bright Tactical Flashlight, Rechargeable (18650
- Anker LC90 LED Flashlight, IP65 Water-Resistant, Zoomable, Rechargeable, Pocket-Sized Torch
- Top 5 Led Rechargeable Flashlights : Brightest and Best LED Headlamp 10000 Lumen flashlight -
- Rechargeable Anker Bolder LC40 400 Lumen 5 mode flashlight
- Must See Review 2017! Anker Super Bright Tactical Flashlight, Rechargeable (18650 Battery Include..
- Top 5 Led Flashlights : Hausbell 7W Ultra Bright Mini LED Flashlight Tactical Flashlight (2
- Anker LC40 no frills flashlight. Also STORACELL 18650 edition.
- Anker LC90 LED Flashlight unbox 4K
- Anker LC90 Bolder, This thing does NOT rock!
- Anker Bolder LC130 LED Flashlight || IP67 Water-Resistant, Rechargeable|| Review || Amazon
Anker Bolder LC90 Flashlight
The Bright as well as Compact Zoomable Flashlight
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
– Industry-Leading Technology
– Worry-Free Warranty
– 99% Positive Feedback
A versatile mix of super-bright light with useful zoom and a full variety of light modes in a durable, small body.
Multiple Light Modes
5 various settings make the LC90 essential for all low-light circumstances. An effective High-beam, balanced Medium-beam, energy-saving & less spectacular Low-beam, high-visibility Strobe, and also emergency SOS.
A solitary switch switches over on/off as well as cycles through lights modes. Zoom adjustment slider supplies simple scaling in between broad, sweeping lighting and also concentrated limelight.
The high-performance Cree LED XM-L2 chip supplies 50000 hrs of extreme brightness. The 900 Lumen LED is powered by Anker's advanced battery technology that avoids over and also undercharging, maintaining the battery's life expectancy.
At Anker, our company believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach assistance.
1. Warning: Flashing lights could cause seizures in individuals with photosensitive epilepsy. Be cautious when activating the flashlight or when changing to strobe setting. Never point the flashlight in anyone's eyes and also read the guidebook very carefully before usage.
2. Billing input needs to not surpass 7V.